Wednesday, February 17, 2010

that time of the month.

so i ALWAYS know when that time of the month is coming. & it reeks havoc on my will to stay on the dieting straight & narrow.

let's see. my roommate's birthday was this weekend. he brought home cake. had some of that one day. then yesterday i went out with him to get his new tv & he went by sheetz. he got a mint mocha & i got a mint hot chocolate as well as a 6 inch veggie & cheese sub on wheat. so far this is ALL my roommate's fault ;P i think in general i've just been more hungry than like.. eating bad stuff. bc i don't really have anything in the house that's very 'bad' at this point? i think it's more like too many calories. i HATE this time of the month SO much lol. oh & on vday i ate pizza. haaaaaate :(

but i think i've gotten my resolve back. i have plenty of veggies in the freezer, a couple boxes of morningstar, & my crystal lite in a 2 liter bottle lol. i LOVE the flavored sparkling water btw. i drink those constantly when i'm not drinking crystal lite. thankfully that's all i drink unless it's like.. milk in a slim fast mix. pretty proud of myself there.

i'm not very into my hair at the moment. idk if i'm going to break down & go to the salon or not. i thiiiiink i might. it'll make me feel better. & 'cuter' haha. but i won't be going to my usual person -- too expensive right now. $40 for a cut, $100 for ONE color lol. idk what color to go, tho. browner, redder, or blonder lol. we shall see!

i also just ordered apple cider vinegar & fiber diet capsules from puritan's pride (where i get all my vitamins/supplements!). that'll help with metabolism functions & feeling fuller while i eat less calories. i'm also taking co-enzyme q 10 again. & vitex during this week & next (helps with PMS, period regularity, etc for me).

in the biggest loser competition thing with my friends.. weigh in is friday. i'm sooo nervous i gained. i think i will have. which sucks. but.. i'll blame it on the oncoming period =x LOL ..i'm more back on my game now, so i don't feel too guilty. just have to try harder.

annnnd that is it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I worry every week about weigh in. Don't get me wrong, I love Tuesdays but a bad weigh in can really mess with my head. Just keep at it, staying consistent in the long haul is what is going to get you results! ;-)

    ReplyDelete